[EVA] [EVA-announcement] Policies?

Patrick Yip Patrick.Yip at ing-barings.com
Fri Aug 15 18:05:12 EDT 1997

Hello everybody,

I am a new member of this ML. I just got the info of this ML by surfing
on the net looking for EVA's scripts and spoilers... Anyway, let me introduce
myself. Basically I am a semi-otaku of intellectual kind. I do not really love
mecha or mechanical design. I like the characters more (especially the bishoujou
-- i.e. pretty girls :). And I love to think about the social, philosophical and
symbolic meanings behind anime.

I am a fan of Asuka, even though she has been quite insufferable at times. So in
future debates you would know where my bias lies :-)

I use Lotus cc:Mail to read mail, so please bear with the format I use to reply
letters. It's not quite the same as UNIX mail...

P. from Tokyo

PS. I watched the "End of Evangelion" last weekend, and got some feelings and
questions. Are there anybody out there who has watched the final movie? I don't
want to talk about things that only I know about.

[The following lines contain spoilers of Ep 24 AND 1st movie]