[EVA] Rei

Frank Provo mosaic at innocent.com
Fri May 1 16:13:28 EDT 1998

On Fri, 1 May 1998, Jason Pompilio wrote:

> Did rei kill Kaji?. Also can someone tell me if volume twelve is going
> to be good. No spoilers please . Just yes or no. Is advison going to get
> the Evangelion movies and how many are there????  Jason

I think the Nerv people killed Kaji -- I mean, they seemed quite badass.
Rei didn't appear to have any agenda towards him, and I doubt she'd
actually lift a finger to harm anyone unless beckoned to by someone else.

>From what I have read about volume 12 -- i.e. eps 23 & 24 -- it's going to
be quite good.  (Heck, I've read enough and see enough screen grabs,
yeesh, heh)  Too bad ya don't want spoilers... let me just say that if you
like it when stuff starts hitting the fan, you'll probably enjoy volume 12
(I will too once ADV releases the darn thing here).

I'd love to know the answer to the movie question.  Frankly, if they just
released a one time tape with the final cuts of Death, Rebirth, and End --
I'd be content.

Course, I'd like to see Eva on DVD in the US too -- now that's unlikely :)

Frank

 /\/\  Frank Provo - mosaic at innocent.com  /\/\
 \  /  Linux is a cruel, cruel mistress.  \  /
  \/      http://www.pair.com/mosaic       \/