[EVA] Adam

J.C. Howell JCHowell at shs.sd60.k12.id.us
Tue May 5 15:08:26 EDT 1998

> >Lillith. As for spoilers, I agree. Spoilers do suck, as it just
> >raised a whole new batch of questions with me when I found out what
> > happens in EOE. However, they did help me find out what happens in
> > the movies, which will probably never come out in the U.S,
>
> Hum...just curious why you think EOE will never come to US?
>
> The only problem with EOE really is the baggages from the TV series.
> One cannot fully enjoys/understand EOE without prior knowledge of
> the series. In that regard, I don't see EOE being distributes by
> major studio can enjoys success like GITS...but hell, Manga might
> still release it on tape/DVD/LD since I believe they have the rights
> to the movie(s). Please correct me if I am wrong here....
>
> Also, when we get LD/DVD of EOE from Japan we will certain see a
> tone loads of fan-sub of that...for what it's worth...
>
> -george. would still LOVE to see EOE in movie theater though....

As far as I know, no-one had the rights to release EOE in the U.S. As
for you need to watch the WHOLE series to get the movie, I would hope
that they would release D&R here also, but since the only EVA fans
would want to buy the movie, maybe not, but I still want to see the
JSDF massecre scene. I wonder if the brutality of it beats the
brutality of Unit-01 beating the $hit out of Unit-03. IMHO, this is
so far the most brutal fight in the series. I also have to ask the
question; After Unit-01 pretty much rips apart Unit-03, why doesen't
Gendou take off the dummy plug? I doubt crushing the entry plug would
have any effect on the operation of Unit-03 (Which was destroyed
anyways.)

Just my opinion,

J.C. Howell

"Are you saying I'm lazy?" - Misato Katsuragi
"And sloppy too." - Shinji Ikari