[EVA] Pilots (Spoilers) & more

Micah Potasnik potas at i-55.com
Sun May 17 02:02:21 EDT 1998

Oska Archer or 'Kon' wrote:
> I'm not sure what you mean, but Evas don't really need *personalities*. They
> each need a soul to inhabit their cores in order to be pilotted by their
> designated child(ren) (except for Rei)

Debatable.  This is a common misconception.  They never confirm nor deny
wether or not Rei needs a soul to pilot her Evangelion, but based on the
fact that Eva-00 went beserk 2 times, and the reaction from Ritsuko on
of the times, leads me, at least, to believe that there is possibly a
soul in Eva-00.  Ritsuko's Mom.
-Micah D. Potasnik                             potas at i-55.com
-http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/6195/

-Humble Defender of the God of Evangelion, Shinji Ikari
-Follower of the Goddesses of Evangelion and NERV, Rei Ayanami,
Asuka Langley Sohryu, Misato Katsuragi, Ritsuko Akagi, and Maya Ibuki.

"The quiet ones are the ones that change the Universe, Luc Deradi.
The loud ones only take the credit."
-Londo Mollari from "In the Beginning".

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"
-JMS

"Did you know that Babylon 5 comes on in 37 minutes?"
"You know, I've officially got the highest IQ on the planet and I
still don't understand that show."
-Renata and Donovan, from X-O Manowar #17

"To Mess with people's minds is natural.  To really screw their
minds over... Well, that requires JMS or Anno Hideaki..."