[EVA] Who Killed Kaji

Lord Stakumae cschlade at dlcwest.com
Wed May 20 09:05:39 EDT 1998

Hate to say it, but the RCB comfirms that Kaji is indeed killed. I will
quote the line from the RCB (thanks Patrick) to prove it "Because of his
own curiosity, he made enemies and was consequently killed by gunfire.".
This *could* mean that he lived through what we saw and then got killed
later. But that is not very likely.

Stakumae