[EVA] i don't want to annoy anyone, but.. (One Liner)

Kaoru Nagisa kaoru_nagisa at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 18:22:52 EDT 1998

> Hmmmm...( again )....

i just discussed AGAIN!!...now they have theorised that either Fuyutsuki. or
Gendou did it....
now Gendou would be more likely....
hmmm....okay...i think Gendiu is a cold hearted bastard that has sex with too
many people to get wat he wants...i bet he would have had sex with his mother to
get some ice cream....
okay...scratch that.....

Gendou would have EVERY reason and motive to...,,,but..he could have ASKED
Fuyutsuki to kill Kaji...so..o well....
i know this is *NOT Exactly* confirmed...but i think he sent Rei 1 to try and
get Naoko killed..or heavily insulted...that just shows ( if that's true ) that
he always uses people to do stuff for him...like when Naoko finished **part** of
the Magi system...he threw her away..and same with Ritsuko...maybe the same with
Kaji??...but he used someone else to do it....like..maybe Fuyutsuki...or
Misato???..
I'm not siding anybody....but i do hope to have some support and improvements on
my theory.... especially the experts.. (hint,hitn Gareth & Patrick...)
that's all for now..... ^_^

--
Kaoru Nagisa ^_^
$$ UIN# = 12016700 $$