[EVA] exodus

Antookis Antookis at worldnet.att.net
Sat May 23 16:23:51 EDT 1998

Shien-Mo Hou wrote:

>DJ needs to be cut down to size with a progressive knife,

Well if I remember right (and I never do) DJ is supposed to small for his
age. Maybe 3 foot 1 inches? Honestly just making your character short is
not going to make a character weak. Just look at PenPen and Mokona. Then DJ
is supposed to make up for it in muscle..And that makes me laugh.

--A Friend is only an enemy who doesn't have the
guts to kill you--- -Antookis at worldnet.att.net
--And remember, if you are going down, take
 as many innocent civilians with you as you can--