[EVA] RE: "Official" Eva info

Zhou Tai An kain at pacific.net.sg
Wed May 27 03:30:56 EDT 1998

>What is the Red Cross Book. Where can I find one???? Any web page address???
>
>jiaming at pacific.net.sg

Find Patrick's translation, or buy it from Orchard Kinokuniya.

Read my fics yet? ^_^

Zhou Tai An (kain at pacific.net.sg) "There is no one simple truth." - Rune Walsh

"Who is this? This is I. Who is I? What is I?		   - Rei Ayanami
I am myself. This object is I. The figure that forms me."

The ways of nature and of life are strange and deep. They are not to be
understood. In the midst of angers and of wars love's secret work goes on,
and binds us all by blood, and this, whether love is denied or bestowed. -
Pearl S. Buck