[EVA] the movies

Amazon Trio sun1jack at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 17:27:12 EDT 1998

This WILL be added to the MicroFAQ. Now, in order to save time working
on it, the person who answers this question best will have their answer
included in MicroFAQ 1.5

>I want to know how many neon genesis t.v. series there is and is the
>movie part of the series (ex. 20-26 of tv  series is the movie?)
>
>I hear there was going to have a 3rd movie for Eva is this true?

Amazon Trio|SunLight Knight|Spiraler| 3 names, one page!
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/5085 Webpage of Love!
I will never buy anything sold by bulk e-mail!STOP THE SPAM!