[EVA] Nagisa

Patrick Yip Patrick.Yip at ing-barings.com
Thu May 28 12:24:44 EDT 1998

     PY @ TOKYO

>Yes, buy why would they? Besides, it seems to indicate that all the
>angels came to earth at once, one 'awakening' at a time...
>
>## Simple, how could you tell the "birthday" of an Angel?
>## If you don't know its "birthday" but you need to report it
>## then you have to fabricate it.

Wouldn't his birthday be the day they found him? They would have been
looking on that day.

## That is possible, but considering the physical carnage and the
## chaos that followed on the *day* of the Second Impact, I think
## it is kind of hard to keep the "embryo" (or whatever they found
## Tabris to be in) and hatch it in a controlled condition.

## Even if they put the day they found Tabris as Kaworu's birthday,
## it would mean that Kaworu's birthday is not really his birthday :-)