[EVA] D&R (Spoilers?)

Gregg Turek yuu at mindspring.com
Sat May 30 22:51:11 EDT 1998

If you saw the Death Rebirth VCD it was recorded from when Death Rebirth
played on Wowow cable in Japan.  When Death Rebirth played on Wowow it also
featured a small preview of Anno's Live Action movie about girl's who date
older business men(Can't remember it's name, it is on the Gainax web site).
I think this might be the live action being referred to.

Yuu

At 09:08 AM 5/31/98 +0800, you wrote:
>SPOILERS?
>

>From: Brendan Jamieson <bjamieson17 at hotmail.com>
>

>> I finally got me a copy of Death & Rebirth, but it was in Japanese and
>>my Japanese simplu sucks. *Anyway* can someone explain what was goin on
>>in the VERY beginning in Death? It looked like a live-action shot, but
>>I'm not sure... Then it cut to the 2nd Impact sequence and so on...
>

>It sure looked like SEELE was reviewing the surveilance tapes on the day of
>the third Impact....or just before it, since this tape was in the second UN
>underground laboratory....
>
>> One more question, does "Death" yake place in the Children's minds?
>>Like when they sit down to play their instruments, are the preceeding
>>events being remembered? Or am I way off?
>

>I think that best illustrates the whole Death part...since it was a quasi
>summary/reflection of the whole series, up to Kaworu's death...in the
>different views of the main characters, and those events that are deemed
>valuable in understanding (or not) of the series.

Yuu
"Delete Yourself" -Atari Teenage Riot
ICQ 4277001