R: [EVA] why did asuka.. [spoiler new 22]

Ebj e.barone at flashnet.it
Fri Apr 2 16:26:24 EST 1999

>  I think that you are making this cene a lot more
>complex than it really is.  Auska was just having
>nightmares about her mama so she went to lie down
>next to Shinji for comfort.

There's enough room for interpretation in that scene. For example, that episode,
like the prev and the following, is dedicated to the presentation and
description of the character of Asuka. And the scene can be seen as a way to
show the audience that she isn't really a bitch like she acts. Or it can be seen
more simply, like you do.
Oh, and you overquoted the message.

                               Emanuele
                               Barone
-<>   e.barone at flashnet.it - immano at usa.net - immano at hotmail.com <>-
  -<>     Visit MacStep at http://members.xoom.com/macstep     <>-
    -<>      News - Tips - Suggestions - Ideas exchange      <>-
                          "Jobs is at Apple,
                      all's right with the Mac"