[EVA] CT Monitor

oska archer archer at senet.com.au
Sun Apr 11 14:32:02 EDT 1999

For the sake of satiating any curiosity:
Do you remember in Magma Diver, Asuka is having trouble seeing anything, so
she annouces she is changing the pick-up to "CT Monitor". I found out
recently what CT is: it stands for Computerised Topography, and, I think,
uses 'soft' X-rays to do layer-by-layer scanning of objects. So, the visual
feeds of the Evas can even detect X-rays.

Oska Archer, an operative of the Adelaide Japanese Animation Society
Updated 11th March  -  http://www.senet.com.au/~archer
	`Rei ka. Kanojo wa ore no zetsubô no sanbutsu de ari...
   ima da, omae no kibô no yoroshii wo demo aru.`  - Fuyutsuki Kôzô