[EVA][META] In-conclusion

Seventh Messenger nanashi96 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 17 06:49:31 EDT 1999

>>I stand by my previous statements on the 'tantai', Shinji's AT-field, individuality and 'canon'. I will not continue in the presentation of my position from this point. I will not reply to any further messages on this subject.<<

I stand by my previous statements on the 'tantai', Shinji's AT-field, individuality and 'canon'. I will resolve this issue at a later date given that the required resources make themselves apparent. For now, however, I will no longer post on this topic. I will also tempban myself from the list as an apology to the ML for my behavior.

SeventhOne
"Draw."