[EVA] What happens to the world [Spoilers]

HC Rogan oryx at discoverymail.com
Mon Apr 26 02:38:30 EDT 1999

-> When you say 'old', how old?  Like, Kaji old? 2nd Impact old? Or
immediatly before HCP old? Misato, Ritsuko (and maybe Asuka), I agree
that their souls were collected even though HCP had yet to begin. But I
have a real problem if you think all the people who died before HCP can
come back...

Why not?  I mean to start with the whole soul reincarnation itself does not have any logic in it.  Why won't people who have died before HCP can't come back?

-> If you mean the dead NERV and JSSDF personnel, I don't remember their
souls being collected until everyone else's on earth were.

I meant the souls of other dead people who have buried somewhere on earth.  I was theorising that the souls of people who have died before HCP may lay dormant either in their body or within the black moon.

Rogan

Discovery Channel Online
Your World. Your Experience.
www.discovery.com