R: R: R: R: [EVA] Who/What is Rei? [spoiler ep. 24+]

Amazon Trio sun1jack at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:30:17 EST 1999

>>No. Misato said that Humans were #18, BEFORE 3rd impact. She said
>>that in the present.
>

>And how is what you say above different from what I say?

You said that humans aren't angels until 3rd impact. I said that
humanity IS the 18th angel. We were born of Lillith, like Adam.(Note
that Lillith was probably born of Adam.)

>We share similar DNA with different matter. And we don't come from
>Adam. That's like saying a crocodile and an alligator are the same.

"Angels" Is just an umbrella term for the entities that were born of
Lillith, Humanity, and Angels 3-17. We ARE angels.

-At:MugenHunter (Proud to be Shito:18.637034574956)