[EVA] EoE(spoliers) [OT]

Oska Archer archer at senet.com.au
Fri Jan 15 22:53:14 EST 1999

At 11:38 PM 14/01/99 -0600, you wrote:

>harder yes. ^_^ Would you tell someone who was Japanese not to read
>Shakespeare because they couldn't hope to understand it?

I visited a senior English class at a... *alternative* high school -
Jiyunomori - when I was in Japan last year. One of the students' first
questions was did I read Shakespeare. They seemed to know how great
Shakespeare is, but admitted it was VERY hard for them to understand.

Oska Archer	http://www.senet.com.au/~archer/3colours.htm
    - I wear black socks. Rei is my Angel. I follow her. -
 "Hello, sailor!"	- Kaworu
- brought to you by the Instrumentality of Sigfiles Project -