[EVA] Giant of Light (SPOILERS for EoE)

Seventh Messenger nanashi96 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:05:44 EST 1999

>>Lilith is the second. Lilith is only considered first becuase she was
the first angle SELEE found. Adam isn't born of lilith. This is saying
God craeted Lilith, and out of a pile of mud craeted Adam? Angels are
different forms of evolution we could have been.<<

Oh my god! It's another Gendo's Ultimate FAQ fan!

Okay, first things first. We don't know that Lilith is the second angel.
Lilith MIGHT be the second angel, but that's just a possibility. This is
confirmed by those stupid liner notes in the LDs. Lilith is not
considered the first angel because we don't know that she figures into
the angel numbering system, and we don't know that she was the first
angel SEELE found because we don't know that SEELE found her. We don't
know if Lilith is considered the first angel by SEELE because we don't
know what SEELE thinks. We don't know that Adam isn't born from Lilith
because we don't know "who gave birth to them." We don't know that God
created Adam and Lilith because we don't know if God even exists. That
angels are different evolutions of humanity is, if I'm not mistaken, a
buried theory, and therefore is not a fact.

Remember. Research first. Then BS.

SeventhOne