[EVA] eva production

Amazon Trio sun1jack at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:53:44 EST 1999

>If 00 was the Test-type, what were they doing, testing UNIT-01 with
Yui?

Yui wanted to be in the Lillith based EVA for her "monument of humanity"

Unit00 probably had test pilots, but since it wasn't made for that
purpose, it was a prototype, not a testtype from creation. Unit00' is
testype, because the fact that they got it to work, even though they
probably didn't think it would.

The opening credits give the "types" of the EVA

Unit00 Prototype

Unit01 Testype

Unit02 Production type

Unit00 is upgraded to Testype after they fix it up.
 |\ Amazon Trio! "If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?"
{ |===========> Signature ver 4.0| Dark Pretty Music at the