[EVA] Eva and Sailor Moon

Samuel Crider allosaur at Mcs.Net
Tue Jan 26 22:18:05 EST 1999

Jesse Smith

> Anno is also friends with Kunihiko Ikuhara, the director of a handful
> of Sailor Moon episodes and the SM R movie (and of course, Shoujo
> Kakumei Utena).  Ikuhara directed episode 46 of SM, too.

Ikuhara was Series Director for the Sailor Moon Super season and so my
impression is that he had a lot to do with the truly astonishing 3rd season
of the show.

My thanks to the folks helping confirm some the Eva/SM stories I had heard
but didn't know whether to believe completely.

--
Samuel Lewis Crider
allosaur at mcs.net