[EVA] Horror of Evangelion

trunks32 at juno.com trunks32 at juno.com
Wed Jan 27 16:41:22 EST 1999

Was he (keel) the soldier who spit on Christ?  That is what supposidely
made him immortal.  I think that the Lance is suppossed to be the same
one that pierced Christ while he was on the cross.  However, if this is
the case, why is it so big?  Why do they call Lilith an Angel when in the
Jewish religion, Lilith was the first wife of Adam who then became a
demon and spawned the "Lilim" culture, a culture of witches, giants, and
demons.

"I do believe that that song is the Highlight of the Lilim
culture"-Kawru, the final messenger

Trunks32 at juno.com