R: [EVA] First Time (EOE spoilers)

Seventh Messenger nanashi96 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 29 03:39:17 EST 1999

>>Who Patrick is this? . . . <<

No. That was a whole other discussion altogether, not the one about the
"Instrumentality vs. Complementation theory." The discussion I'm talking
about is the one in which you said that the two endings were different,
and I didn't believe you. You ended that discussion by pulling out the
above two pieces of information stated in the original post (which I had
no access to at the time), and proved me wrong. Remember???

Well, actually, if you don't, the discussion is still somewhere in the
ML archive. You can look it up if you want, give yourself a little
memory-jog.

The "Instrumentality vs. Complementation theory" has nothing to do with
that specific discussion. I was using it to be sarcastic, if you haven't
guessed already.

SeventhOne