R: [EVA] Spell Check

AlphSailor at aol.com AlphSailor at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 16:13:05 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/1/99 12:32:46 PM, e.barone at flashnet.it writes:

>What about "Sefty First" in the payload of Eva 01's YB-49 in "A Human Work"?
>Or is it a way to shorten it (one character, big deal)?

I don't understand what you're talk-- oh. "Safety First" right? -_-; Most
likely a typo. Even Gainax isn't perfect.
(BTW, EXACTLY where was that misspelling in "A Human Work"? And which episode
was that? I can't remember the names of the episodes off my mind...)

Dark Alpha <AlphSailor at aol.com> formerly Sailor Alpha
Dark Alpha's G3 Fanfic Studio- Fanfics produced monthly!
	http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Bay/7233/
-Rebuilding of MAGI Archives is behind schedule, due to unfortunate
	circumstances. Opening date delayed to March.