[EVA] SUPER EVA Q'S (MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

AT MugenHunter sun1jack at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:24:39 EST 1999

>Yes, but WHY does she choose to betray Gendou?

She flat out says: "I'm not your doll" Rei now understands that she can
chose not to make Gendo into a god.

>I thought SEELE was, and that they were using Gendou and NERV to
>acomplish their goals.

No. SEELE wants evolution, and IMP can be a way to accomplice that. In
the flashback episode, Fuyutsuki asks of Gendo "So you will propose the
Instrumentality project to Seele?

>> Adam and Lillith BOTH are sources of life. They BOTH came in Great
>> Impact.
>
>So why is Lilith emphasized so much more? What is the real purpose of
>Adam anyway?

Adam isn't emphasized, because hes an embryo being used by NERV as clone
fodder. We see Lillith more, so they emphasize her. But as Misato
states, they are both sources of life.

>Does IMP mean Instrumentality? How could Evas stop HIP anyway?

Simple. Unit02 could have stopped it, if she had destroyed EVA series,
Shinji could have, if the lance hadn't returned. Evas can screw up the
elements needed, since they are cloned of the sources of life.

>According to the RCB, it's small.

Small, but hugely dense. And I think that was in reference to SI.

>If they didn't write their plans, then who did?

Unknown, a previous civilization, the being who gave birth to Adam and
Lillith, Adam and Lillith, the lance, it could be anyone. But, since
SEELE doesn't know everything about the angels(Their interrogation of
Misato) they probably didn't write it.

>What's IIRC?

If I Remember Correctly

>I thought civil war broke out on a global scale. When was WWIII
>mentioned?

The equivilant of WWIII I meant.

>Sorry, but, where/when does this happen? Elaborate please?

That was the greek myth of Pandora's box. When it was opened, then hope
would dissapear. Thus, you don't wanna open it.

Any MORE questions...?
 /\------------AT:MugenHunter------------/\ Plug of Epoch:
/ "Where am I going? I don't quite know    \Your ad could be
\  What does it matter where people go?"   /In this spot if
 \/--Guess who I am quoting, win an ad!--\/ you are correct!