R: [EVA] Song Questions (Spoilers?)

Ebj e.barone at flashnet.it
Tue Mar 9 13:12:47 EST 1999

>actually...  it is an old frank sinatra song from the 60's...  last count
>there is about 28 odd (give or take) different versions of fly me to the
>moon for nge.  one was even remixed by london beat...

No, I must say that Briareos was right in the first, the song is by Bart Howard and has been sung (sp?) by many Artists, including
The Voice, of course.

                               Emanuele
                               Barone
-<>   e.barone at flashnet.it - immano at usa.net - immano at hotmail.com <>-
  -<>     Visit MacStep at http://members.xoom.com/macstep     <>-
    -<>      News - Tips - Suggestions - Ideas exchange      <>-
                          "Jobs is at Apple,
                      all's right with the Mac"