[EVA] English Genesis 11 Critical

Oska Archer archer at senet.com.au
Sat Mar 13 20:32:04 EST 1999

Darn! Forgot to change an address in a reply and my cover's been blown!
Sorry for the last post, which didn't fit the list regulations on content
ratios.

Anyway, to stay on topic, I just wish to say that after watching... some
parts of eps 21 and 22 I still think that ADV did an apalling (sp?) job.
Naoko sounded like Gillian Anderson with hemeroids. Yui sounded like a
street-walker. Misato overacts even when she's thinking! Fuyutsuki really
went off at Gendou when he visited Gehrin for the first time, didn't he? It
was soo OOC, and I'm talking about the show itself here! I missed Asuka's
German conversation, but from what I could hear from the dinner table, I
may well have done myself a service.

That's all for now.

Oska Archer, an operative of the Adelaide Japanese Animation Society
Updated 11th March  -  http://www.senet.com.au/~archer
	`Rei ka. Kanojo wa ore no zetsubô no sanbutsu de ari...
   ima da, omae no kibô no yoroshii wo demo aru.`  - Fuyutsuki Kôzô