[EVA] AT Fields??!!

Jesse Smith jdsmith at shell.servtech.com
Wed Mar 17 00:12:45 EST 1999

EP 24 SPOILERS

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:06:55 PST, "Alexander" <alexander at excite.com> said:

> Because of this, a person who has a low self-esteem (ie. Shinji) would
> naturaly have a lower AT Field and usually emotionally fragile and can not
> see that he is worth more than what he thinks.

I'd say Shinji has a very strong AT Field, because he keeps other
people at a distance to avoid being hurt.  The AT Field is what keeps
people separate.

> So for me, in reality AT Field is the emotional ability to protect
> yourself from others who wish to harm you.

The AT Field is the emotional wall between one person and another.
Yes, it protects you from others, by *keeping them away*, whether they
intend to harm you or not.

--
Jesse Smith
jdsmith at servtech.com