[EVA] I'm no moron, just bloody-minded (EOE spoiler)

Seventh Messenger nanashi96 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 27 02:13:27 EST 1999

>>Well then, in that case, why are you on the message list?<<

I'm on this message list because I don't have a life. I believe that's
pretty much the case with a lot of the members. Note that what I said in
the earlier posts of this thread were *observations.* They aren't
necessarily my opinions.

>>Anno didn't bastardize EVA -- he made it into something great, instead
of a mediocre run-of-the-mill Mecha, like it could have become so
easily.<<

Like I've said before, I haven't posted my general opinion of EVA in the
past. I will not post it in the future. My question is, "Why the
personal attacks?"

SeventhOne