[EVA] something to think about (slightly OT)

There are some who call me...Tim mayv0001 at tc.umn.edu
Mon Oct 4 18:30:12 EDT 1999

For all you cats who are interested... There is a pretty good rundown on this sort of 'breathing liquid' thing in the movie "The Abyss". In fact I immediately thought of this movie when I first watched eva. They explain pretty well about how it works even though it was made a while ago. It's also a very good movie in general (though the ending is slightly cheesy). I recommend you watch the special edition if you can get your hands on it. Later
Deus