Rei and emotions, was Re:[EVA] The Second Angel?

Vice archer at senet.com.au
Sat Oct 23 13:46:34 EDT 1999

At 06:35 PM 17/10/99 -0400, you wrote:

>I don't agree with the argument that Rei is simply the 'container'.
Towards the end, that is Rei 3, Rei has become an almost full-fledged human
being with real emotions, who can decide for herself.

Where are these 'emotions' you speak of displayed? Rei III acts just as
cooly and unresponsive as Rei II did, if not more so.

|   Vice (oska archer)                                   |
| Updated 22nd October! - http://www.senet.com.au/~archer|