[EVA]Evangelion and Card Captor Sakura

Briareos Kerensky darkwolf at tin.it
Fri Oct 29 17:58:56 EDT 1999

The whole thing started when Mediaset started to broadcast Card Captor
Sakura, one month ago, IIRC. In the starting (and ending) theme there is a
scene showing a 20-years old girl with long hair, sunglasses and lipstick.
The female is Misato, indeed. Her hairs, the lipstick color, the
glasses...I found were Misato went after Eva.
Today I discovered that other characters found a part in CCS:
Sakura, is the unwilling main character, with special powers. She is
introvert and she has a little pet in her home. And she is in love with
Yuki, a gray-haired boy that likes male company. Shinji and Kaworu! They
haven't sleep togheter, but they go in the same school. And Sakura's
teacher is the female figure I showed above. The second main character is
boy (I don't remember his name) trained in special arts, coming from a
foreign country, that scorn Sakura because she doesn't know enough about
her "work".
Sakura's mother was died when she was young, and sometimes her ghost
appears to help her daughter. Sakura's mother isn't exactly like Yui, maybe
for her long hairs...
Kaji went to CowBoy BeBop; Shinji, Asuka (well, they changed their sex,
but...), Misato, Kaworu and maybe Yui wne t to Card Captor Sakura...Gendo
and Fuyustuki retired (guess); Ritsuko? Golden Boy, first episode. The long
haired blond girl leading a computer company, of course...

                         Briareos Kerensky
                         Khan of Clan Wolf
                        Visit The Clans Hall:
http://www.sealteamsix.com/briareos/index.html