[EVA] Biggest source of new Eva info since the RCB!!

MMKokusaiYK bochan at fuji.ne.jp
Mon Sep 10 14:34:54 EDT 2001

>   If nothing else would you mind posting the text from the card that
> explains the final scene.... and any card that has anything to say on
> exactly what point in time humanity reforms. I'd find both very interesting

Part II (movies) Drama card D-88
Title: "Kimochi warui"
Small print:
     "Shinji renounced the world where all hearts had melted into one
      and accepted each other unconditionally. His desire... to live
      with 'others' -- other hearts that would sometimes reject him,
      even deny him. That is why the first thing he did after coming to
      his senses was to place his hands around Asuka's neck. To feel
      the existence of an 'other'. To confirm (make sure of) rejection
      and denial."

Still looking through the rest of the cards...
(still don't have a complete set...  -_-)

Bochan_bird