[EVA] Evangelion: Iron Maiden II

Widya Santoso widya at oldcrows.net
Sun May 18 10:28:40 EDT 2003

OK, this just got released this weekend in Japan... anyone know what the
game is about?  From the poster it doesn't seem to have anything to do
with the first game, and everything to do with the alternate universe as
shown in episode 26.

Also it looks like that one of the things you can do is some "naughty"
stuff, if the picture of Shinji and Asuka is anything to go by (third
inset picture from the left).

Here's a picture of the promo.

http://www.oldcrows.net/~widya/avi/EvaIronMaiden2.JPG

--
Widya Santoso        wsantoso at nyx.net       +61 2 6288-0405
 The woods are lonely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep